We only do children’s sailing 2 weeks of the summer holiday, please look at the dates on the brochure
At the Centre we use 5 types of dinghy’s:
- Taz suitable for all ages
- Topper suitable for 10 year olds to Adults
- Optimist suitable for children from 8 to 18
- Pico suitable for 10 year olds to Adults
- Topaz suitable for 10 year olds to Adults
- We are recognised by the Royal Yachting Association To teach Young Sailors Certificates Stage 1, 2, 3, 4 RYA Training scheme.
When doing either of the Stages (2 or 3 or 4), because the sailing has to be better, it is recommended that they do an improver course which just means they do a weeks 4 mornings or 4 afternoons for experience. These are run at the same time as the other children’s sailing courses
Children Dinghy Sailing Courses: run through out all school holidays. Monday to Thursday 9.30 – 12.30pm mornings or 1.30-4.30 afternoon sessions.