If you’re looking for a fun activity that you an your family or friends can enjoy, we have a fun activity that’s perfect for you. From 1 hour to full day hire there’s a wide choice available every day.
- Hire Times: Start 10.30am to 3.30pm last hire
- Boat or Board 1 Hour hire start times, 11am, 12, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm (Please come 15 mins or so before to get kitted up for your hire slot)
- Boat or Board 1/2 hour start times, 10.30, 11am, 11.30am, 12, 12.30, 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm (Please come 10 mins or so before to get kitted up for your hire slot, if you are using a wet suit it is advisable to come 15 to 20 mins before your slot to get changed)
- All hire times include walking down to the get in point and getting on and off the water
- Our hire prices include Buoyancy aids for all the people hiring (we only offer Wetsuits for Stand up paddle board hire).
- All participants should bring a change of clothes, shorts and T-shirt (to wear), swimming costume, a towel and a pair of old trainers or beach shoes to protect your feet (no flip flops or bare feet). Hats are useful in the sun and in the cold. Don’t forget some suntan lotion on sunny days.
- All children must be age 8 or over to go on a Sit on top kayak or an SUP on their own, also an Adult must be present watching or on the water with them at all times.
Kayak /Paddle Board Hire
- Sit on top kayak single Half hour £10.00 1 hour £15.00( This includes getting on and off time)
- Sit on top kayak double Half hour £15.00 1 hour £25.00 (These can be for Families with children under 8 years old)( This includes getting on and off time)
- Stand up paddle board Half hour £10.00 1 hour £15.00( This includes getting on and off time)
Open Canoe hire
- These are only hired to families with children under 8 years old
Half hour £15.00 1 hour £25.00( This includes getting on and off time)
Mountain bike hire
- At Southwater Watersports we have a range of mountain bikes for hire which are ideal for exploring the local area or further a field. We’re situated right next to the famous Downslink route which gives you access to miles of cycle paths to explore. To hire a bike you are required to be over 18yrs old and bring photo ID (driving Licence or Passport) and a credit or Debit card for deposit
Adult Mountain bike sizes small medium and Large, Junior Bike sizes, a pod trailer for 1 or 2 children
|Mountain Bike||Half day 2.5 hours||1 day 5 hours|
- Equipment that can be supplied
Rucksack, pump, Inner tube, Bike lock, First aid kit, Map case, basic map
- Please note – Any equipment used or lost is chargeable